April 13, 2021
Here are a few examples of DiSC programs EMI has to offer. Our staff is enthusiastic and committed to helping training participants learn to understand themselves and others. That deep understanding, self-reflection, and focus on new behaviors leads to better communication and improved organizational outcomes.
Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders
Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship. It focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organization toward desired outcomes. Based on best practices, Work of Leaders connects to real-world demands, generating powerful conversations that provide a clear path for action.
The Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Profile focus is Vision, Alignment, and Execution:
- Crafting a Vision – the future state: purpose, goals, people
- Building Alignment – ensures people are on the same page
- Championing Execution – making vision a reality
Everything DiSC® Workplace
Everything DiSC® Workplace™ helps build better relationships — one relationship at a time. It can be used with everyone in an organization, regardless of title or role, to improve the quality of the workplace. Everything DiSC Workplace is classroom or virtual training that uses online pre-work and engaging facilitation with contemporary video and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience.
The Everything DiSC Workplace Profile focus is:
- Discovering Your DiSC® Style
- Understanding Other Styles
- Building More Effective Relationships
- Includes Optional People-Reading Module
Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict Materials
Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict helps participants improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors. Rather than focus on a step-by-step process for conflict resolution, Everything DiSC Productive Conflict provides participants with techniques to curb destructive behaviors and effectively respond to conflict situations. The program features an exploration of DiSC® in a conflict context, provides an opportunity for participants to explore their destructive conflict responses, and offers them a method for making more productive choices in their response to conflict.
The Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile focus is:
- Your DiSC Style in Conflict: Participants explore their own DiSC styles and learn how to interact in conflict with people with different DiSC styles.
- Destructive Responses: Participants explore common destructive responses to conflict and why they and others might react this way. This valuable information can also relate to conflict in non-work settings.
- Changing Your Response: Participant’s practice stepping back from and reframing their unhealthy thought patterns, allowing them to choose more productive responses to conflict.