- Looking for a resource to provide employees being separated from their jobs with a step-by-step process to re-employment?
- Looking for a new job?
- Interested in a job promotion?
I Want That Job! offers:
- Practical and easy to understand career transition lessons, exercises and examples
- A comprehensive work-at-your-own-pace workbook design
Timely topics include help with:
- Job search strategy development
- Easy to follow resume preparation
- Networking skill development
- Behavioral interviewing skill development
- Techniques for negotiating a job offer
- Tips for safely utilizing social media options
Who Needs This Job Search Book?
- Job Seekers
- Human Resource Executives
- Employment Law Attorneys
- Employee Relations Managers
“This book is a great tool for anyone entering or re-entering the job market. It helps to give the job seeker a focus on what a new position might look like and gives action steps to achieve that goal. This book provides a long-term focus on a strong tactical approach that keeps the job seeker moving forward.” EMI Workshop Participant
Read Partial Chapter on Strategic Planning, includes pages 1-5 of this Chapter.
Read Sample Chapter on Interviewing, includes pages 1-5 of this Chapter.
About the Author
Deborah A. King, SPHR, is the founder and senior consultant of Evolution Management, Inc., a management consulting firm that offers a full-range of organization effectiveness and training solutions to align people needs and business goals, integrate organization needs with strategic plans, and transform current skills to future competencies. She has designed and facilitated hundreds of career transition workshops and coaching sessions for clients across the country. Debbie has also authored management articles on HR/OD topics and a corporate fable addressing the issues of downsizing entitled, Learning to Live with Downsizing.