Everyone procrastinates to one degree or another, but according to this 2010 interview with Dr. Joseph Ferrari, Ph.D., as many as 20% of us are chronic procrastinators. For the other 80%, it might be just an hour or two delay before vacuuming or wanting to sleep on an idea before starting. This delay can create a “useful urgency” that’s actually helpful, but chronic procrastinators may need some help to get moving forward.

Read the Newsletter

To Do List that says mainly procrastinate...