EMI Staff and Project Consultants are experienced professionals with a broad range of skills within the areas of Organization Development, Human Resource Management, Leadership Development, Training (both instructor-led and eLearning), and Public Health (Communications, Education and Science). We seek consultants in these areas, with relevant education/training and strong performance in the government and/or private sectors, that also reflect:
- A strong commitment to excellence in their work, and in customer service,
- Highest values of integrity,
- Collaborative approaches to work with both clients and colleagues,
- Respect and empathy in their engagements,
- Flexibility and resourcefulness,
- Creativity and ability to utilize diverse tools,
- Diverse backgrounds, and value diversity,
- Strong analytical and writing skills, and
- Potential interest in supporting business development.
EMI Staff and Project Consultants have diverse opportunities to grow both professionally and personally. We offer competitive compensation and benefits. Project assignments are available nationwide. Challenge yourself and enjoy interesting and dynamic work with EMI public and private sector clients—consider joining EMI.
EVOLUTION MANAGEMENT, INC. maintains a drug-free work environment. All positions require the ability to pass a background investigation conducted by a federal government agency and a drug test. U.S. citizenship may be required for certain projects.
EVOLUTION MANAGEMENT, INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
COVID Considerations: EVOLUTION MANAGEMENT, INC. is a government contractor and as such individuals must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless otherwise prohibited by law. EVOLUTION MANAGEMENT, INC. complies with federal, state, and local laws with regard to accommodations related to this policy.
EMI is looking for individuals in the following roles for full-time positions:
- Full-Time | Instructional Designers (Remote)
- Full-Time | Instructional Designer/508 Compliance Tester (Remote)
- Full-Time | Organization Development Consultant (Remote)
- Full-Time | Project Assistant (Remote)
To apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter on our application portal https://evolutionmanagementinc.breezy.hr/. We appreciate your interest!