EMI Staff and Project Consultants are experienced professionals with a broad range of skills within the areas of Organization Development, Human Resource Management, Leadership Development, Training (both instructor-led and eLearning), and Public Health (Communications, Education and Science). We seek consultants in these areas, with relevant education/training and strong performance in the government and/or private sectors, that also reflect:
- A strong commitment to excellence in their work, and in customer service,
- Highest values of integrity,
- Collaborative approaches to work with both clients and colleagues,
- Respect and empathy in their engagements,
- Flexibility and resourcefulness,
- Creativity and ability to utilize diverse tools,
- Diverse backgrounds, and value diversity,
- Strong analytical and writing skills, and
- Potential interest in supporting business development.
EMI Staff and Project Consultants have diverse opportunities to grow both professionally and personally. We offer competitive compensation and benefits. Project assignments are available nationwide. Challenge yourself and enjoy interesting and dynamic work with EMI public and private sector clients—consider joining EMI.
EMI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EMI complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. EMI expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of EMI employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
EMI is looking for individuals in the following roles for full-time positions:
- Instructional Designer, with Public Health Experience Strongly Preferred
- Public Health Communications Specialist
- Organization Development Consultant with a Strong Strategic Planning Background
To apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to EMIHR@evolutionmgt.com with the job title in the subject line. We appreciate your interest!